November 27, 2011

Batman: Arkham City Week - Joker

Joker
































Well, to conclude Arkham City week, here's the one you may have been waiting for - the Joker! I hear that this is sadly Mark Hamill's last crack at the character, which he plays SO masterfully! Arkham Asylum / Arkham City's version of the Joker just looks and sounds fantastic.

Edit - Okay, I'm also getting additional indication that this *may not* end up as Mr. Hamill's last kick at the Joker (and he has indicated that a "Batman: The Killing Joke" audiobook would be something he'd like to be a part of), but I guess we'll have to see.  At any rate, I truly consider the Joker his greatest role, even over Luke Skywalker!

Hm, I wonder - do you think he could pull off an older Joker in a live-action "The Dark Knight Returns"?

8 comments:

  1. This was an amazing week, I just hope you will still do the other characters in time :) eg. Two Face, Penguin Riddler, Hugo Strange etc
    Anyway AMAZING!!!! Best WEEK YET!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing!! Ofcourse this is the one we were waiting for hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, Dean! I loved this week - Robin was my favourite. Only someone of your talents go pull off these characters; I'm going to give it a go, but there's no way mine will be as amazing as yours. I BEG you to do a second week! Here, I'll give you seven more characters - Nightwing, Riddler, Two-Face, Hugo Strange, Ra's Al Ghul, Penguin and Mr. Freeze. That would be awesome! But even if you don't, this week has been spectacular. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mark Hamill changed his mind about a day after he said that - there's a clue in the game that hints towards something. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Luis, I had to filter your comment as some of that might be considered possible TDKR spoilers (the same that I wish I myself had not heard earlier) but I did get your input, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Dean, I worked on those characters and seeing them "Simpsonized" makes me burst with joy.
    Greetings,
    Kan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could Mark Hamil do an older Joker on screen? Hmm
    Well I'd say let 'em have a crack. I'd like to see him on the silver screen again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude Thats The Best Joker Simpson YET! Could you possibly make the Arkham Series Versions of Scarecrow, Two-Face, and Riddler?

    ReplyDelete