May 10, 2013

The Killing Joker

DC Comic's Joker (from The Killing Joke)


























































Apologies for the lateness in posting, I've been under the weather this week. Anyway, I noticed that the new DC Comics-based video game Injustice has a new skin for the Joker character - based on his look from the graphic novel The Killing Joke - so I decided to try my hand at it.

To also mention today... I have another design up at Threadless, this time in the Fraggle Rock design competition. If you're feeling kind, I would be really appreciative for your votes, thank you!


And I like to feature cool art sent in to me - Doctor Who themed or otherwise - by the great readers of this blog. No exception today, as I wanted to share these ones by Sam, including the Tom Baker Doctor and a really snazzy banner. See more of his DW art here
 Oh, one more thing! If you have seen the cartoon The Fairly Oddparents, you might be interested in http://oddworldpixels.blogspot.com by Chris, who is turning pop culture Odd with his creations!

11 comments:

  1. Dean,are you doing your work on my ideas of The Croods and Teminators next?I wouldn't mind if you are doing some other things on your own ideas.I just asked to know what you are doing next and thanks for accepting me as a friend.And my name is Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS!!! DEAN YOU TRULY ARE AN INSPIRATION :)
    Philip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe an idea to finish up the killing joke, with a character I've been wanting to see for quite awhile now, ORACLE? I've tried myself but the I've failed, the wheelchair for me is too tricky lol.
      Great work as usual ;)
      Philip

      Delete
  3. Dean, do you have plans do to draw the faceless Joker from The New 52?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come,see my ideas in the killing joker,Dean! It will be useful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dean,I'm very happy that you are doing terminator and the croods next.Thank you Dean.
    By Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brillant, Killing Joker is the best Batman story ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey thanks for mentioning my work. Sorry i didn't notice it earlier. I've been checking your stuff out. It's awesome. I have a new style of characters going on now. You should check it out. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete