October 13, 2017

More Doctor Who by MsWillowbayOrElse!

MsWillowbayOrElse is back to share a whole whack of new Doctor Who Punx she has made! I have to confess, I'm not familiar with all of these, but MsWillowbayOrElse looks to have done a nice job on them! Check them out below and feel free to let her know your thoughts in the comments!

AnneDroid
 13th Doctor
Eater of Light 
Eater of Light 2
Argolins
Game Robot
Great Intelligence
Pilot
Prisoner Zero
Romona 2.0
Smiles
Susan
Victoria
Vigil
Vislor Turlough
Zoe

7 comments:

  1. It would be rather cool if the BBC decided to do one of their remakes (or even a new adventure) using this style animation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good work. Loving it. Keep it up MsWillowbayOrElse :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Springfield Punx. But I've got a question. Unlike my brothers I don't get Dr. Who what's the fascination? Also how come I've never seen Star Trek Punx?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is strange that someone likes something different that you?

      Delete
    2. There are a few Star Trek ones you can see by clicking the "Star Trek" tag on the list on the right side. Thanks for visiting.

      Delete