July 6, 2008

Ol' Shellhead (Iron Man, That Is)

Iron Man (movie)

The Iron Man movie was kind of a surprise hit. Pretty much nobody but us comic fans knew anything about him, and superhero movies can be pretty hit-and miss.

When I heard about Robert Downey Jr. being cast as Tony Stark I thought, "Yeah, I can definitely see that working! That's pretty much perfect casting!" When the first pictures of the Iron Man armor were released I thought, "Whoa! I have to admit, that looks good! Pretty faithful to the comic, too!" That always makes us fanboys happy.

Anyway, John Favreau did a great job directing a movie that had heart, action, and was actually fun, too. Tony had some trouble testing those prototypes, didn't he? :)

7 comments:

  1. LOL, dude that is absolutely hilarious! Well done.

    JT
    www.FireMe.to/udi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, your work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you going crazy, good enthu!!!keep it up, wish $$$$ are on their way to love you.
    Beach Resort and Spa

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Yeah, I can definately see that working!"

    No, you can *definitely* see that working.

    http://www.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/definate.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh heh, correction noted Anon! I'll try to fix that. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is fantastic. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete