October 2, 2012

Evening, Commissioner...

Commissioner Gordon (as seen in Nolan Batman trilogy)




























Thanks go out to John on this one, for writing in and motivating me to draw this character that I've intended to draw for a long time - Commissioner Gordon, from Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy. (I've also included a Bat-signal-bashing-axe-version for good measure) I must say, that was a fantastic portrayal, Mr. Oldman!

So... to share with you also today, the aforementioned John is a youth pastor who has creatively used Punx drawings for his youth ministry - check out this Student-Led Youth Ministry promo he put together! Cool! :)


One other thing today; I received these fantastic 5th Doctor Punx Pathtags in the mail! They're used in geocaching and they're like really cool little metal medallions. Unfortunately, I've lost the email address of the person who sent them, so if it's you - drop me a line so I can thank you!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, you are a really good artist. How long does it usually take you to complete a drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Dean... Def one of my all time faves!!! Kudos to you (& Mr. Oldman!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://nadalstudio.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dean your drawings are incredible. You are one of my inspirations as i love to draw too. My faves are marvel by far. Spot on i think. I would love to see more bad guys. Bullseye was unbelievable. I would love to see more x men like toad or the characters from first class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see an not so old Ned Flanders with a gun and an axe

    Homer: Stupid Commissioner Flanders

    ReplyDelete