January 23, 2013

Red Robin & Nightwing

DC Comic's New 52 Red Robin & Nightwing
     
My interest in all things Batman naturally results in me seeing a lot of Nightwing and (Red) Robin, former sidekicks of the Dark Knight. The Nightwing costume for DC's New 52 relaunch was not much of a departure, save for the red color instead of the previous blue. The red is fine I suppose, but I have to admit I do kinda miss the blue.

The costume for Red Robin (The New 52's vision of Tim Drake) seems a little too busy and "chopped up" looking to me, although perhaps I just think that because of my admiration of the old Neal Adams designed Tim Drake Robin costume from the 90's.

Also today, a cool Doctor Who "The Snowmen" Special-inspired image from John. Thanks John! (Click to enlarge)

And of course, more of Cliff's creativity in these "11th Doctor Who and Clara featuring the Snowmen" and
"1st Doctor, Susan Foreman and the Sensorites" images! Nice! (Click to enlarge)


7 comments:

  1. You realise my dream dean !! Thanks for all
    im a big fan of the sidekick of batman.
    je vais pouvoir m'amuser avec eux sur photoshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should do the characters from Arrow? have you seen it? Pretty good show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could do Jason Todd in red hood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Comparto en Meneame, gran trabajo como siempre ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that you inspired me to launch my own blog with custom designs. I turn people into Baby Milo/Bape style characters. Thanks for continuously staying up to date on this blog! It's been a while since I last visited but I'm so glad to see that you're still going strong. Here's my site if you'd like to check it out: DVDcartoonz

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about Red Hood/Jason Todd of the Dc comic's New 52?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made a survey and from all my friends all of them vote for Nightwing..

    Cool post bro! Credits and kudos :-)

    ReplyDelete