February 26, 2013

Wolverine 2.0

Marvel's Wolverine
































































It was a looong time ago when I posted that first Wolverine on this blog, and I thought Ol' Logan deserved another treatment.

I appreciate Cliff's newest Doctor Who pics today, they are based on "The Eleventh Hour" episode - I had seen a few miscellaneous Tenant Doctor Who episodes (that really didn't grab me too much) before I saw this one , but this is the one that really 'sold' me on Doctor Who. These capture a couple of different moments from it, and we even get Cliff's take on Prisoner Zero! Thanks, Cliff!



5 comments:

  1. what about a western month? you know woth great heroes and antis from the past like john wayne henry fonda charles bronson clint eastwood franco nero etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now those are some unique suggestions! I should think on those...

      Delete
  2. Thought you should see this: Someone took your Mortal Kombat images and is printing them on shirts.

    http://beliefanddreams.spreadshirt.com/facade-tee-by-bad-clothing-A12104272/customize/color/2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks for passing that along.

      Delete
  3. http://nadalstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete