July 28, 2014

Knightfall Batman

DC Comics Azrael Batman (from Knightfall storyline)
 I hadn't been reading comics for very long when the Knightfall event came along in the Batman comics. I remember seeing the first advert for the event and it looked utterly epic! I faithfully followed the storyline and grabbed every installment of the crossover that I could find. Regardless of the quality of the story in retrospect, I had a great time reading it and still hold it as a fond memory...

And also today I'm featuring this Ultraman Punx sent in by Matthew, check it out! Thanks Matthew!

4 comments:

  1. Nice job.
    Could you do deadpool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson Maitland - SmithAugust 14, 2014 at 4:56 AM

    I wanna see all 3 lineups of The Wiggles with they're friends.

    1. Dorothy the Dinosaur

    2. Captain Feathersword

    3. Henry the Octopus

    4. Wags the Dog

    ReplyDelete