June 13, 2011

DC's Martian Manhunter

J'onn J'onzz, aka Martian Manhunter












Another request I've received a number of times is for Justice League member Martian Manhunter.

It will be interesting to see where DC comics goes with their heroes in the future here, as (if you hadn't heard) the publisher will be re-launching ALL their comics with new #1's (even Detective Comics and Action Comics!) and tweaking, or sometimes overhauling, the histories and costumes of all their characters. This is also on the heels of their announcement of day-and-date sale of the digital versions as well.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this 'DC Comics Reboot', but not without some concerns - They sure have piqued my curiosity anyway! I'd love to get an idea of what you guys think, please vote in my poll on the side here! >

4 comments:

  1. The DC re start will mean more crazy changes to costumes. Poor old Princess Diana, is turning from an old warrior woman into a modern day girl who changes her outfit as often as she changes her tights. Even Supes, is going to start leaving his red pants at home. AND to think that last year we had to cope with Bat-Man in a cod piece. Please tell DC if it aint broke...........

    Best wishes

    Noel 9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much I love Martian Manhunter wad one of the dudes who requested him

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have to give DC a change, they have a great team of writers and artists, so I guess it's gonna be great. And the good stories from the past remains good as they always were. I'm a big fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete