June 27, 2011

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers; Red Ranger

The Red Ranger




























Even though I was pretty much too old for Power Rangers when they came along, I do have fond memories of them. I would often fill requests to draw quick sketches of the Rangers for kids I knew.

I even created my own Rangers, in fact I remember drawing Batman and Robin as Rangers...

Anyway, I don't recall what year it was, but do you remember that Christmas when there was a crazy frenzy for Power Rangers action figures? I'll never forget that...

4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Great job on the sword.

    The toy craze was the first year, it broke the city down. It's an interesting story to hear from the perspective of the Rangers themselves cause they were caught RIGHT in the middle of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is so fucking AWESOME

    Power Rangers is one of my most loved childhood memories

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! Perhaps my favorite TV show as a child.

    People tend to forget how big Mighty Morphin Power Rangers was. It really was HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could you post football players like Gareth Bale?

    ReplyDelete