March 29, 2012

Star Wars - Luke Skywalker!

 Luke Skywalker





























Well, here's my version of a Simpson-styled Luke Skywalker.

While collecting reference material for these Luke Skywalkers, I did notice a couple of things;

1. Yikers, Luke wears A LOT of different outfits throughout that original trilogy. Lots of choices for future drawings I guess.

2. The costume designers on Star Wars did a great job! With rare exception, the characters in these movies don't look dated at all. It would have been easy to make 'em look all 70's and everything, but instead they really have a timeless quality to their looks.
____________________________________

On a different but important note guys, I just wanted to take a few moments to mention some new friends to myself and to the blog, their names are Russ and Rob. Rob is having a pretty rough time with illness right now and I'm sure they'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers. You can visit their site and see some of Rob's great artwork and discover some books that Russ has written. Visit www.GunnerGeezer.co.uk to check it out, thanks!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! Thank you so much for doing more Star Wars stuff! I can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  2. "But I'm also here to talk to you about Sprint."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesome. Nuff' said.

    ReplyDelete