September 2, 2011

Who Says Friday Can't Be a Whosday?!


"Let's Kill Hitler" Doctor





























Fresh from last episode of Doctor Who is the 11th Doctor who was looking pretty killer in his long coat.

I tell ya, the Steven Moffat written episodes are my favorite. I can't wait to see what's in store for this year's remaining episodes.

And as an encouragement to you budding artists out there, a Punx friend named Raico has done some original Punx work you can see below. Thanks, Raico.






7 comments:

  1. WHO indeed (Eww, a pun!) Thanks, Dean. The Doctor looks spiffy in his new duds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeee! ^_^. Oh, he did look /so/ cool in that new coat! Awesomesauce Punx. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! YES! YES! amazing!!!!!! New Who is brilll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't that impressed with the new coat - but it looks a lot better in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the old jacket myself but a great Dr Who illustration and what a great TV show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He reminds me of David in that long coat. Matt Smith is a great doctor but I will always miss the 10th.

    ReplyDelete