August 28, 2012

Forrest Gump

Forrest Gump





























Here's one I did for someone - the beloved movie character Forrest Gump. It's one that I had help with, as Tom Hanks has appeared on the Simpsons and I was good with what they did for that appearance, so I somewhat worked from that.


Also today I wanted to share some cool work from Cliff, who has put together some Doctor Who stuff in the form of a "Giant Robot K1" to go along with my 4th Doctor, as well as his renditions of Jo Grant! Nice!



9 comments:

  1. hello! I'm from Spain I really like your page :) I hope you reach more with your drawings and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello i'm from Uruguay i like personages of Dark Shadows of Tim Burton... please your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, if I send you a photo, can you simpsonize it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing as Asylum of the Daleks has now been shown will you please do a Oswin (Jenna Louise Coleman)? Other Doctor Who ones you could do are - The Master, Craig Owens, A new Rory and the other Doctors! :) that would be awesome!

    Sam Bentley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll second that! In fact, I'll 3rd, 6th, 7th and 8th it, if you catch my drift! ;)
      (Amazing work, by the way!)

      Delete
    2. Yeah! Hahaha are you saying MY work is good (i the link) or Deans? Because I'm not sure, Deans is AMAZING though!

      Delete
  5. Awesome! Did you try to Simpsonize yourself? I've found this cool page where you can find out how to simpsonize yourself http://www.simpsonize.me/how-create-simpsons-avatar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Senhor Dean eu sou do Brasil e queria pedir para o senhor Simpsonizar a minha banda favorita slipknot e obrigado pela sua atenção abraços Tchau

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness...you did Forrest Gump, one of my favourite characters from a heart-warming film. Suggestion: Do Nefertiti, Brian Williams, Ridell, the Robots, Solomon and, of course, the Gunslinger!

    ReplyDelete