June 26, 2008

There's No Basement At The Alamo!

Pee Wee Herman

Man, that Pee Wee's Big Adventure movie was insane! Paul Reubens is such a bizarre guy, but he is fun to watch. Just thinking about it, I can still hear him scream "WHERE'S MY BICYCLE!?" as that maddening theme runs - BOM BOM BOM BOM De De De De DA DA DA DA De De De De DA DA DA DA...

The kids show was something else too. I enjoyed annoying my parents as I'd "scream real loud" when hearing the secret word. I especially liked his demonstration of how to make "Ice Cream Soup." Look it up if you can!

2 comments:

  1. haha, this has to be my favorite just because i find pee week amusing.
    love your works, it sure made my day

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is THE exact line I always quote from Pee Wee's Big Adventure. Most people don't get it, but only the cool ones do!

    ReplyDelete